powered by NUFFNANG

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Interlude

Assalamualaikum n Hello ...............
ha2...
new blogger is born?????
yeah u all can said that....
actually,
the purpose i make this blog are because_______________...

tet....sorry no answer for that....(padahal mang tak thu nak tleh ape...kui2)


O0Oooh man.....
cut the crap.....
let just straight to the point yaa...


ok2....................

from now on,i will writing all my experience in this blog(cam hangat2 taik ayam je mamat nie...ha3)
i dun care if all of the readers wont read my blog,coz i make this blog jus for fun....remember it JUST FOR FUN(tapi kalau ade org bace best gak...ha3)


ok thats all for today......
hah???????

do u wan to know about me????
really??
really??
really???

tak payah la....








ok la....ok la.......i tell u.....hua3

 xdop gpo special nyew tentg syoo.. 
syo ney seorey yg.. 
-cool 
-standrd 
-slalu mrndahkn diri 
-sayee ko bini,,..biaa xdok bini poom..hu3!! 
-semaye 5 wk2..,,duoo ary tigo maley..,, 
-ngaji nok oyk panda key tok jgok,,..panda lh lgi dri amalina..,
hu2!!koya nyo ak,,

 I would describe myself as a nope very ambitious but really detrmd.I am enthusiastic about taking up new challenges in life.Friendly and joyful dat is ma attitdes. I spend most of the day reding at my free time , I like solely walks,eating Ice cream and listening to Music . i can describe myself as " Strength is life but Weakness is death." hehe life is awez very confusing n u usually dono wut 2 do n path is foggy at best now here is analogy tink of life s many roads n path is crisscrosing sum r fairly smooth n others r rungged n dengerous p/s:I think you know,because it's old news The people you love are hard to find So i think if I were in your shoes I would be kind... haha..






hope u all satisfied with that....
huh????
ta puas aty lagi????
DO I CARE???
i repeat
DO I CARE????


ha2
just kidding.....



see u in the next post...


ASSALAMUALAIKUM......